Join a Charter to the Struisbaai Outer Banks
R3500 per person
Availability: January to March
* This trip is subject to the minimum pax reached for the day.
Tunatic Outerbanks Jigging Charter
This trip covers the outer banks off Struisbaai. Including the Alphard bank. Its shallowest point is 16m and the bottom is visible on a clear day. It attracts baitfish, which attracts other species in large numbers.
Its remote location makes it a fisherman’s dream, away from the crowds. Expect to fish more than 10 different areas on this trip.
Jigging, popping, fly fishing, bait fishing, live bait fishing – the options are endless here.
Titan 255 WA is a 26ft twin hull rapid cat, fitted with 2 x F150 Yamaha outboard motors and kitted with Garmin electronics.
Major species include: Yellowfin Tuna, Marlin, Yellowtail, Kabbeljou, Bonito, Bronze Whalers, Red Steenbras, Silver Fish, Red roman, Red Stumpnose and Geelbek.
Group size: 5 pax
Duration: 1 Day
5 in stock
All safety equipment
Food and drinks
Jigs – Guests to supply their own jigs (We have jigs available for rent)
No toilet on board
Terms & Conditions
THE VOUCHER IS VALID FOR 12 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF PAYMENT.
1) Please note that this voucher is not refundable.
2) This voucher is transferable.
3) Charter date can change within 48 hours before launch if weather of lack of fish is a problem.
4) Please note that Gumboots are dangerous, you wear it at your own risk.
5) The boat will only wait for 30 minutes for latecomers.
6) No persons under the age of 6 years of age (unless private charter).
7) Valid fishing licence is important.
8) Please bring your own food and drinks (alcohol permitted).
9) You may bring 1 person fishing rod as all tackle is supplied.
10) You board the boat at your own risk and no claim can be held against the owner or crew.
This Voucher must be signed by all guests and must be E-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the Voucher number as a reference.