False Bay / Cape Point Afternoon Sightseeing Trip
Join us for an afternoon trip in False Bay, down to Cape Point.
Route: Gordons Bay – Rooi Els – Cape Point – Seal Island – Gordons Bay.
Cape Point is a promontory at the southeast corner of the Cape Peninsula, a mountainous and scenic landform that runs north-south for about thirty kilometres at the extreme southwestern tip of the African continent in South Africa.
Seal Island is a small land mass located 5.7 kilometres off the northern beaches of False Bay, near Cape Town in South Africa. The island is so named because of the great number of Cape fur seals that occupy it. It is 5 acres in area and home to 64,000 cape fur seals.
Simon’s Town, sometimes spelled Simonstown, is a town in the Western Cape, South Africa and is home to Naval Base Simon’s Town, the South African Navy’s largest base It is located on the shores of False Bay, on the eastern side of the Cape Peninsula. For more than two centuries it has been a naval base and harbour.
Cape of Good Hope
The Cape of Good Hope is a rocky headland on the Atlantic coast of the Cape Peninsula in South Africa. A common misconception is that the Cape of Good Hope is the southern tip of Africa. This misconception was based on the misbelief that the Cape was the dividing point between the Atlantic and Indian oceans.
Location: Gordons Bay (launch Harbour Island)
Group size: 7 pax
Duration: 4 Hours
1 in stock
18:00 – Harbour Island
Food and drinks
Terms & Conditions
THE VOUCHER IS VALID FOR 12 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF PAYMENT.
1) Please note that this voucher is not refundable.
2) This voucher is transferable.
3) Charter date can change within 48 hours before launch if weather of lack of fish is a problem.
4) Please note that Gumboots are dangerous, you wear it at your own risk.
5) The boat will only wait for 30 minutes for latecomers.
6) No persons under the age of 6 years of age (unless private charter).
7) Valid fishing licence is important.
8) Please bring your own food and drinks (alcohol permitted).
9) You may bring 1 person fishing rod as all tackle is supplied.
10) You board the boat at your own risk and no claim can be held against the owner or crew.
This Voucher must be signed by all guests and must be E-mailed to email@example.com.
Please use the Voucher number as a reference.