Cape Point Trip
Single Trip: R1750 per person
Private Charter: R13200 (1-7 pax)
Executive Private Charter: R16000 (1-7 pax)
Want to experience the best of Cape Point and catch some yellow tail, katonkel or snoek?
This is the best place to find them. We launch from Gordon’s Bay at 6am, about a hour’s trip to the point where you can find the amazing views of Cape Point Lighthouse.
This is definitely one not to miss out.
* This trip is subject to the minimum 4 pax.
Standard Trip & Private Charter: All tackle & bait included.
Executive Private Charter: All tackle, bait, Woolies snacks, beer, soft drinks & bottled water included.
Location: Gordons Bay (launch Harbour Island)
Group size: 7 pax
Duration: 6 Hours
* Vouchers are valid for 12 months
* Levy @ R100 per person must be cash on the day for fuel increase, insurance, slip fee & boat cleaner.
* All fish is equally shared, bring a container with for the transportation of your fish
12:00 – Arrive back at Harbour Island
Standard Trip & Private Charter: All tackle & bait.
Executive Private Charter: All tackle, bait, Woolies snacks, beer, soft drinks & bottled water.
Food and drinks (Standard Trip & Private Charter)
Terms & Conditions
THE VOUCHER IS VALID FOR 12 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF PAYMENT.
1) Please note that this voucher is not refundable.
2) This voucher is transferable.
3) Charter date can change within 48 hours before launch if weather of lack of fish is a problem.
4) Please note that Gumboots are dangerous, you wear it at your own risk.
5) The boat will only wait for 30 minutes for latecomers.
6) No persons under the age of 6 years of age (unless private charter).
7) Valid fishing licence is important.
8) Please bring your own food and drinks (alcohol permitted).
9) You may bring 1 person fishing rod as all tackle is supplied.
10) You board the boat at your own risk and no claim can be held against the owner or crew.
This Voucher must be signed by all guests and must be E-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the Voucher number as a reference.